One of the immediate benefits of massage is a feeling of deep relaxation and calm. This occurs because massage prompts the release of endorphins, the natural chemical in your body that make you feel happy.
Levels of stress hormones, such as adrenalin are also reduced. Studies indicate that high levels of stress hormones impair the immune system.
Some of the physical benefits of massage include:
• reduced muscle tension
• improved circulation
• stimulation of the lymphatic system
• reduction of stress hormones
• increased joint mobility and flexibility
• improved skin tone
• improved recovery of soft tissue injuries
• heightened mental alertness
• reduced anxiety and depression.
• Improves sleep
• Relieves tension headaches
• Helps back and neck pain
• Enhance exercise performance
|Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage||25 MINS||€25|
|Indian Head Massage||25 MINS||€25
|Advanced Indian Head Massage||40 MINS||€40|
|Full Body Massage||55 MINS||€55|